Want to learn how to use Fractionation on your girlfriend?
Yes, it’s possible – although you’ll need to adjust your approach a little bit. After all, your goals for Fractionation will be different this time around.
For some, Fractionation is a technique you use on women you’ve just met. Based on hypnosis, it’s a fast way to trigger the addiction mechanism in their brains. That in turn leads to faster escalation and attraction. Of course, the playing field looks a whole lot different when she’s ALREADY your girlfriend.
Typically, you’d use Fractionation on your girlfriend to achieve two different goals:
- To “spice up” your relationship when things are going stale or sour. You’re trying to “save” your relationship by making things fun and exciting again.
- To move your relationship to the next level – that is, commitment or marriage. You’re ready to be in it for the long haul, and you want her to come with you.
Depending on what your goal is, your Fractionation strategy will differ. Let’s take a look at both situations in turn.
What's Inside This Guide
How To Use Fractionation To Fix A Relationship
Derek Rake popularized this technique, so don’t be surprised if it’s a little controversial…
So, your relationship might not be doing great. You might have made some mistakes that screwed things up a little. Here, Fractionation can help fix things up for you.
What I am going to say next might be a little counter-intuitive, but bear with me. To recover failing relationship with your girlfriend, try to get into an argument with her. Or even better – if she baits you into an argument, don’t give in to her. DO NOT agree or apologize. That’s easy to do if you’ve been a “doormat boyfriend” up until today.
By not giving an inch in the argument – even if you’re wrong – it’ll shock her. Suddenly, she can’t push you around. That’s going to stress her out a lot, which is exactly what you want to happen.
This is the “emotional low” part of your current Fractionation sequence. Let her steam for a night or so, and then give her the “emotional high”:
- Surprise her with a date
- Show up at her place early the next morning with her favorite breakfast
- Give her a gift – something she’s been wanting for a while
- Some other mushy thing “nice guys” do for their girlfriends all the time
Most guys know how to make their girlfriends feel good, but are dead-scared of making her feel BAD. And yet that’s the secret ingredient of Fractionation. Without the emotional low, you’re just some nice guy sucking up to his girlfriend.
With the emotional low, though, you amplify her emotional high. More importantly, it triggers and strengthens the addiction response1. This effectively ‘spices up’ your relationship and more.
How To Use Fractionation To Make Her Your Wife
For most boyfriends, “the next level” means getting their girlfriends to marry them.
Marriage is the “endgame,” and if you can handle it, you can handle pretty much anything life throws at you. Your first objective: Get there.
The best way to do that with your girlfriend is to talk about the future often. Unfortunately, she won’t be in a dreamy talkative mood all the time. When she’s in the wrong state of mind, your attempts to strike up a conversation will just be annoyances.
To fix that problem, you’ll need to put her in “Hot Mode” first2. You must snap her out of her “default setting” and put her in a daydreamy state of mind. Only then will she pay full attention to you without feeling skeptical or defensive.
A tried-and-tested way to put your girlfriend into Hot Mode is to ask her about the future. There are certain deep questions that make her mind “unplug” even if she doesn’t mean to. She then slips into a pleasant, dreamy state of mind where anything is possible.
Here are a few examples you can use. You can ask:
- “What are two jobs you’d happily do for the rest of your life? No job’s too crazy. Go.”
- “If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?”
- “If money weren’t an issue, what would you be doing in your life?”
Ideally, you’ll want to do this often – once every few days or so. That way she’ll associate the sense of freedom, hope, and optimism with you. The more she does, the more she’ll feel those emotions when she’s around you.
And as a result, she’ll feel more and more that you ARE the guy she wants to spend the rest of her life with. And so unless you ask her to marry you first, she might start bringing it up herself.
This works like magic. Give it a go!REFERENCES
- Torres, A., Catena, A., Megías, A., Maldonado, A., Cándido, A., Verdejo-García, A. and Perales, J.C., 2013. Emotional and non-emotional pathways to impulsive behavior and addiction. Frontiers in human neuroscience, 7, p.43.
- Derek Rake, “Hot and Cold Modes”. Shogun Method